Saturday, August 8, 2009

First Day of School







Last Friday Ivory had her first day of kindergarten. When it was time to leave Ivory in her class Bubba started screaming, other parents looked at me and said "oh... he must not like his first day of school but its ok it'll get better", I had to tell them that he's only two and crying cause he has to leave, and my daughter who is starting school can't wait to get rid of me either. As for Iliana, she went right to her class with out even giving me a kiss good bye. Every year on the first day of school I'm the only one left crying, but this year I had a little company cause Bubba joined in(even if it wasn't for the same reason)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures and love the story. I didn't know if I should cry or laugh! Poor Bubba. Ivory looks great and Titi, well I love her outfit.

Post a Comment